Friday, August 14, 2009

Liese Foaming Hair Dye

In desperate attempt to save my hair, I decided to dye my hair today! As you know, when your hair reached a certain length, usually it's friggin expensive for a salon dye. Not including the fact that you'll need to stay at least a few hrs there.. I totally do not have the time. :(

Self-dye is usually so cumbersome. How to spread dye evenly on your entire head when you can't even see the back of your head? Hahaha... That's why when I heard of foaming hair dye, I found the idea so cute and convenient. Therefore I almost immediately bought it and tried! :)



The process was pretty fun as it's the first time I'm trying but I guess this enthusiasm doesn't last that long. Managed to dye my hair pretty easily but the colour was much much darker than reflected on the box :( so pretty much my hair remains the same colour (okay la, the black roots became more brownish)+ slightly more dry :(

This is the before and after photo whereby you can see my damn cheena haircut (which looks a little like i cut it using a bowl):



As you can see, there''s is actually no significant difference. Well, unless i go under the sunlight I think.

7 comments:

  1. i read about this dye before leh.
    haha
    its nice :P
    go for a redder one! and ur eyes look damn big now la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! my eyes are still the same size! :( it's all the make-up! hahhaa..

    well, i've got to find someway to make my eyes look bigger since i'm forever stucked with small eyes :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! :) just a passerby =) wanted to try this hair dye out so i googled and found your blog :)

    anw, is this the brownish pink one? :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah, u looked so ugly~ especially that teeth~ doesnt matter about ur hair, do something to ur face! If u have such a face, pls don't blog it..Thats scary, halloween soon,yup i koe, don't need to remind us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... i think the colur suits you... and naw, the cut isn't cheena at all!! haha.. cheena. that's the first time i've ever seen anyone spell it like that. but you look good! i wanna try for the reddish brownish one.. Haha... XD

    you look good! the colour really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous on Oct 16, 2009, 2.51pm :
    Jealous much uh? I dont think she's ugly at all. You are because you are jealous. Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed, very ugly.

    ReplyDelete