Friday, April 10, 2009

15minutes to the BIG 2.

Significant days like birthdays always somehow make me think back about the past. about the other birthdays that i had a few years back? about how these few years went by...

And then again i'm totally wow-ed by how much everything had changed.I rewinded 1 yr back in 2008 when i celebrated my 19th. I remembered how lost i were about who to celebrate my bdae with. Well, significant days are meant for significant ppl.. haha. and no one else.

but at least now when i'm almost all past my teenage years and hitting the digit 2, i think i'm pretty happy with where i am now. Happily attached and loved, amazingly funny family members, lovely girlfriends!, a well-paying job and alright bosses.

Compared to the 19 yr old aikleng, i'm really blessed now.
Thank God for bringing me through rough times so that i now understand the definition of true happiness.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment